InterSTUDY Language School is looking for a native speaking teacher of English for pre-teens, teenagers and adults starting in September 2019.
Teacher’s contract is for 30 academic hours (22.5 clock hours) per week (with 1 academic hour being equivalent to 45 minutes). Teaching hours are between 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m., five days a week. Teachers will teach in schools, companies or on client premises. Teaching may involve the following courses: General English to all age groups, Business English/ ESP and/ or Examination preparation classes. Said courses may be taught either face-to-face or online.
In order to apply for a position as an EFL Teacher, you must hold a TEFL or TESOL certificate. InterSTUDY Language School also accepts The Cambridge CELTA and the Trinity College London TESOL. A minimum of 1-year full-time teaching experience is highly appreciated.
Salary and Benefits
InterSTUDY offers its teachers a full benefit package, not simply a salary. This package includes:
- company paid income taxes,
- free non-shared accommodation (or salary supplement if the teacher has his/ her own accommodation) including paid utilities,
- flight and visa reimbursement,
- free airport pick-up,
- paid holiday and sick time,
- full visa and registration support including official Letter of Invitation, cover letter and medical insurance sent by express post service,
- on-going academic support and supervision,
- modern equipped classrooms in the center of the city,
- course and resource books in abundance,
- taxi delivery in case of in-house teaching,
- salary up to 40000 roubles a month depending on teacher’s experience and qualifications,
- 9-months contract which can be extended.